Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Great gift idea from TWG friend and client Good Enough Mother!

The holidays are right around the corner and you must have a new mom or mom-to-be on your shopping list. Hmm… what to get them? How about a copy of Good Enough Mother, The Perfectly Imperfect Book of Parenting? I hear it’s pretty darn terrific!

Order your signed copy
of Good Enough Mother
Yes, if you’re a fan of the site and haven’t yet read my book – what are you waiting for? Good Enough Mother is my unvarnished take on motherhood and life – and the pressures we all put ourselves under to live up to ridiculous ideals imposed by the media – and each other!

You’ll read how I’ve coped with Casey and Cole over the years (wine, wine and more wine!), my secrets to a successful marriage and how I bounced back after being fired from CBS and my double mastectomy. It’s all in there – with lots of take home information that will hopefully help you all in your daily lives too.

And we have a special offer for all our readers here on the site. If you order the book via the site I’ll personally SIGN the book for you – with a special message of your request. Do I hear ‘perfect Christmas present?’ I think I do…

The cost is $12 + $3 shipping and handling (USA only). What a bargain!
For more information just email us at admin@goodenoughmother.com and please mark your emails SPECIAL OFFER. My team will take care of the rest!

It’s a perfect gift for the imperfect woman in your life! So what are you waiting for…?

EDITOR'S NOTE:  To take advantage of this offer, you must order directly from Good Enough Mother using the email address listed above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment