Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Music Lover's Delight!!!


If you love soul-stirring organ music, then you must support the "Killer B3" project! I received a message from my friend and college classmate, Murv Seymour, asking me to check out the trailer on Kickstarter.  (Kickstarter is a fantastic site that is helping creative people and entrepreneurs raise money to fund their projects.)  I took that look and was immediately in love with the project because I love music played on a Hammond organ. Whether it's in a church, a jazz club or on one of the remixes of Whitney Houston's "I'm Every Woman," there's just something about a Hammond!  Take a moment and play the trailer.



Murv and I used to work on ambitious projects like this when we were in college at Southern University in Baton Rouge.  It's hard to believe that it's been 25 years since Murv and I worked on creating a public affairs show called "Campus Perspectives" at Southern.  We both did our time in television news and are now working on establishing the next big things in our lives and careers.  I wholeheartedly support the "Killer B3" project and hope that you will, too!

Please visit the "Killer B3" Kickstarter page and contribute to the completion of the project.  Any donation, large or small, will be greatly appreciated and will help bring the wonderfully inspiring story of an often ignored music genre to the masses.

No comments:

Post a Comment